Join us this summer to learn, discuss, collaborate, and share! Our summer 2020 webinar series will connect you with resources and continue to connect our OHASSTA community during the pandemic.
- Social Sciences Smash Up – July 28th, 2020, 2 pm for teachers of HSP, HPC, and HSB
- Voices Outside the Box: Perspectives on the Second World War – August 18th, 2020, 3:30 pm in partnership with the Canadian War Museum
- CHC in a Pandemic World – August 25th, 2020 best practices using big ideas and relevant critical questions in CHC for 2020.
You can also check out recordings of our spring 2020 webinar series:
- Just Blend It! Blended learning in the history and social science classroom (in partnership with OTF-FEO)
- What were they thinking? A tour of the CHY4U e-learning course
- Economic Thinking and Doing: a tour of the CIA4U and CIE3U e-learning courses
- Tour of the OHASSTA website